Michigan M 22 Highway Cornhole Boards (2 Board Set)
Our boards are made to ACO Pro Style quality constructed using 1/2" cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. 24"x 48" (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6" hole centered 9" from the top and 12" from each side. The play surface is framed with sturdy 1x4 boards and folding legs for portability. The back measures 12" off the ground and the front measures 4" off the ground. (Bags sold separately)
- Quality 1/2" Plywood Tops - Smooth finish, excellent playability.
- This is not like the plywood you buy at the local hardware store!
- Standard plywood tends to warp, may have voids, knots, etc.
- Top Choice Finish Grade nominal 1x4 framing. Center brace board for additional support
- Finished with clear gloss sealant for protection.
- Perfect 6" holes. No jigsaws here!
- Strong, foldable 2x3 leg construction with carriage bolts and nuts.
- We touch up the joints, bleed, etc. to give our boards a quality finished look
- Durable 3m Digital Printed/Laminated Images- with additional Clear finish.
- Optional Customization